If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wow, a week?

Where does the time go?

It's been pretty low-key here lately. I've been puttering around the house and tending the gardens, working, reading, and generally staying pretty close to home. It's been pretty hot and the rain we were promised hasn't come. Go figure. Alex says my Indian Native American name should be Heat Follows, and maybe he's right. I'm pretty tired of drought conditions.

Other than that, there isn't much going on. AP hasn't materialized the way I'd like, so I've shifted my attention to another project. I'm trying an idea; I'm going to write the main story line first, and then go back and add the others--just sort of weave them in. It'll work or it won't, but I'm doing something. I use the Thomas Edison method of learning. He found about a thousand ways not to make a light bulb.

So that's about it. Pure excitement.

Labels: ,

1Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

I like it. The Thomas Edison method of novel writing. You could probably sell that...

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home