If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Friday, April 13, 2007

Progress

I just made my word count goal for the month! I'd say that makes for a good Friday the 13th. Time-wise I'm almost four hours behind. Adding an additional 13 minutes to my daily goal will get me where I need to be by the end of the month. I'm thrilled with the word count, though. I thought about adjusting it up, but I'm going to leave it as it is and see if I can double it. That should be pretty easy if I keep going as I have been.

The four day migraine shot everything in the foot. I'm still not feeling great. My sinuses hurt, although I'm doing everything I can think of to prevent a sinus infection. The hot tub helps; the steam and the neck jets help my head, and the sound of running water helps me plot. It doesn't help with day-to-day stuff; I'm struggling to keep up with laundry and dishes, and I find myself thinking, "Man, they're going to want to eat AGAIN tonight!" on a regular basis. We're lucky that God gave me a man who likes to cook!

Speaking of which, I need to check on dinner, and then it's back to work.

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home