If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Run-by NaNo update

Very busy today. In case you don't notice the publish time, it's not 7:00 yet. I haven't been up long enough to formulate an opinion on sunlight this early, but I'm not yet willing to concede that it's all right.

Wednesday (11/1) I wrote for a grand total of 45 minutes, and yesterday (11/2) I wrote for a total of 75 minutes (yesterday was two blocks). I'm telling you because I knew you were dying to know, and because I haven't been writing upstairs and therefore haven't plugged the numbers into my spreadsheet. I'm going to forget soon, and today is likely the day I will. I need to have it recorded somewhere!

Briefly, because I know you're also dying to know why I'm up so early, Vicky has an appointment at 8:00, then we have our Friday classes at 9:30. We'll get home about 3:00, maybe, if I don't sneak out during class to go to the herb store. If I do that after school, we'll get home closer to 3:30. Everyone will want dinner tonight, no doubt, and I have to write something, there will be chores to do, and various other fun things. Maybe I'll get to the hot tub tonight. Or maybe not. Who knows at this time of day?

Labels:

2Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Keep up the good work. Thanks for the update.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Valerie Comer said...

I met that time of day (night?) a couple times this week, but I'd prefer to forget it...Glad to hear your nano plan is working out for you!

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home