If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Make it so, Number Two

Like her mother before her, Vicky likes to curl up and watch TV when she's snorky and miserable. Commercials are annoying, but we have a lot of DVD's that we collected during our year in Italy. Personally, I gravitate to "Law and Order." Not Vicky. She dug out the one season of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" that we got on sale at the BX right before we moved out of our house. We watched a few episodes on my laptop before we packed it all up to come back to the States, and it's been largely unviewed for the past two years.

Now we're having a Trekfest. I like Star Trek, and The Next Generation is my favorite. However, All Star Trek, All The Time is going to get old. It's just not right to have Klingons singing at 9 a.m. on Sunday morning.

I think we're all hoping she kicks her cold quickly!

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

I can't read that title without picturing a play on words depicted visually a couple years ago.

It was titled "Make it Sew" and it showed Number Two manning a sewing machine.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home