If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Slow going

I'm up to 460 minutes, or 7.67 hours. According to my goal I should be right at 1,000 today. Uh huh.

The good news is I've at least put in a few words every day except one this month. I guess I have to start somewhere.

I was hoping to have the class story finished, but unless I get into the zone in the next 15 minutes or so it's just not going to happen. Spug and Vanessa are about to rescue Steven, but then they have to get to the Sacred Valley and put the Blessed Shawl Pin of Pachacuti into the door outside his tomb. It doesn't make sense now, but give me another week and I'll have it on-line. (Hopefully it will be done by then...)

Labels:

2Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

I'm willing to give you allowances for adjusting to a new system. Hang in there. I think you'll get it.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Cool! I haven't gotten an allowance in years!

When can I get a raise? :P

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home