If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Oh, bliss!

I had my annual check-up this morning and got a surprise! For my 19th wedding anniversary, later this month, I get to have my first mammogram!

I'm just so excited! I thought I was going to get it for my birthday, in November, but they had an opening the day before our anniversary, and they said I was close enough to 40 that I don't have to wait unless I want to. Heck no! Let the squishing commence! I'm sure the girls will have resumed their usual shape by the next day.

Hey, if you can't find a silver lining, make one.

Labels:

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuckle!
Wendy you crack me up! I love reading your blog!
Beth S...no longer in Alaska

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home