If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Busy weekend

I just realized I haven't checked in for a few days. We're busy with the house this weekend. We were supposed to be writing since Scott was supposed to be here. He's not, so we're painting and upgrading furniture. A local unfinished wood store is having a big sale this weekend, so we went to check it out and came home with two night stands, two end tables, and a coat tree. We're going to shop a little tomorrow for a computer station and storage cabinet to replace the table that the server is currently occupying. Such excitement!

Walter didn't let me down. I had three other kids besides mine sign up for my class. The director has assured me that I may have a few more between now and the 15th, when we start. I'll know, next year, not to schedule during 4th hour if I want a bigger turn-out. I didn't know it was a hard hour to fill. It's all right; if I have a total of four it gives me a smaller group with which to work out the bugs. I met the mom of one of my future students at the teacher meeting and she said her son is very excited and can't wait to start. I'm quite looking forward to it myself.

Time to go tape off more trim. Miles to go before I sleep.

Happy Labor Day to all of you in the U.S.! (Labor indeed!)

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home