If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A little thing that simplified my life

I'm cramming on "How To Revise Your Novel." Yesterday I applied three lessons to the part of "Still Gracie Mac" that I'm submitting for a contest this month. Tonight I'll have nearly two hours to sit in a waiting room, and I was thinking about how convenient it would be if I could put the lessons on my e-reader rather that printing them to do away from my computer. I wasn't sure if I could put them on, but I tried it, and it worked! So now I just need to print the applicable worksheets and put them in my folder, and I'll actually be able to get something useful done while I'm waiting.

Between that, the sunshine, and my caffeine levels apparently high enough for upper brain function to work, it's a pretty darn good day.

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home