If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sunday

I need to get moving. I just wanted to check the weather forecast for this week, and then Ryan jumped up in my lap and settled in. I decided I could check mail, maybe read a couple of blogs, just for a minute.

We need to go get some building materials so we can get another raised bed made and installed. The weather is going to turn this week and I need to get it prepared for spring. It's not going to magically appear, unfortunately, because I think my husband has disappeared into Napland. Just when I decided I should go yell up the stairs, the cat sighed and went boneless. I'm totally not getting anything done, and I'd be really happy if my sinuses would stop hurting.

Misery loves company. Time to displace the cat and the husband, because if we're not doing the raised bed, I have words to get in. Daggonit anyway.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home