If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Tweet

I'm almost embarrassed to admit this, but I've signed up with Twitter*. I only did it to help Holly Lisle celebrate her birthday, and a lot of my online writer friends signed up, too. I stayed away from it because it just seemed silly. My life is totally not exciting; who cares what I'm doing right this minute?

My online friends, evidently. I have found that context makes a big difference. I've read Twitter feeds from others' blogs and they just seem random and irrelevant. On my own page, it's like an on-going chat session. Here's my link if anyone wants to have a peek, but it's not any more interesting than what you find here. :-D


*If you're not familiar with Twitter, it's sort of a hybrid of blogging and instant messaging. It's also highly addictive.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home