If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Do you hear a cricket?

It's been so quiet here! There is a reason: I'm boring.

No, really, I have a busy life, but none of it is very exciting. The most exciting thing I've done this week was pay off three credit accounts with our tax refund.

No, really, that was exciting! That means we're three steps closer to debt-freedom. If you've never heard Dave Ramsey, he's worth listening to. Check his website to see if he's on a station in your area, or I think you can listen on-line. We're taking his Financial Peace University class and it's been really great so far. If I've crunched my numbers right, at our current income, we can have everything including the house paid off in six years. Debt snowballs are awesome!

Oh, and I did find a couple of the tops I was looking for last week. It was a productive day!

2Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Paying off credit cards was one of the most exciting things in my life. Keeping them paid off is even more exciting. Don't sell that short. Good for you!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Financial Freedom. Pass it along.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home