If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Sunday, November 06, 2005

11054

Good weekend! Between Friday night and yesterday I did over 7,700 words. Yesterday alone was 6,611, which is a personal record.

I also got a lot of Christmas shopping out of the way. The town where I stayed is very small, but all the shops are one-of-a-kind mom-n-pop establishments. I'll be taking Vicky there later this month, I think. Or maybe next month. We'll see what happens.

It's good that I got as much done as I did. I'm heading out of town for a long weekend on Thursday, and I don't want to have to work much while I'm visiting, so the goal is 10,000 more new words before bedtime Wednesday. That will get me through the word count goal for next Sunday.

I'm not starting right now, though. I'm going to go put some stuff on lay-away for my kids for Christmas. I've got extended family done except my brother; it's time to get going on the hard ones. I hope, after dinner, to sit down with a glass of wine and get several hundred words in.

1Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Congrats on your personal best day. That's awesome!

And thanks for the word usage suggestion. I made the change.

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home