If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Photo op

Tess was bored yesterday while I was cleaning the kitchen, so I gave her an ice cube to play with. She was so intent I gave her more ice and ran for the camera so y'all wouldn't think I'm totally crazy.

Silly, yes. Crazy? Only partially, but in a fun way.



Note the wave action in the water dish. Also note, if you can, the puddles and the water on the wall. She's very messy.

In other news, the power supply in the desk top is wonky again. I'm not sure if it's going to cooperate for much longer. Also, I'm leaving as early as I possibly can in the morning and heading for mom's. I'll be back Sunday evening, so if it seems unusually quiet for the next several days, have patience, grasshopper. Go find something productive to do while you wait for my return.

2Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Oh, she's cute. I love the wall color, too.

Hope you had a good visit with your mom.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Jean said...

She's so cute.

I love the wall color. Hope you had a good visit with your mom.

(Word verification hates me. Between not being able to read the letters and typos...)

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home