If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

3638

I'm steadily plugging along. The notecards are really helping to keep me focussed. I just finished the 4th scene, where the two-year-old got a hold of Mom's acrylic paints for the art class she was teaching, and tried her hand at a post-modern mural on the dining room wall. The mom (Hannah) reacted the way I would have liked to! Instead of going off the deep end, she delegated bathing the toddler to her older daughter.

No, she's not a saint. In a case like that, you either delegate the bath or drown the toddler.

I may have snippets later on the NaNo board. I'll post a link here if/when I do.

2Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Great work. Good for you!

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good fortune on your NaNo novel and I passing out Dragon's Lady novel copies here at Dune.

The saga of Dune continues.

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home