If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Stripping

Furniture--two antique beds and a dresser. For the record, I am not a professional. I don't get paid to strip.

It's slow going and not much fun, but at least it's not hot today. It's a whopping 61* and sunny; my brother would say it's perfect fishing weather. The bad news is I'm on my last sheet of 100 grit sandpaper, and I still have a headboard and a footboard left to do. They may get started with 120 grit and be shorted a sanding. The last thing I want to do right now is go back to True Value for more.

We're also painting Vicky's room; allegedly one wall (the big one) is done, but I left her to paint while I went down to work on her furniture, so I haven't been up to check. Whatever is up there is most certainly dry by now. That could be bad.

My ankle is better now, but it put me behind a couple of days and I haven't gotten near as much done this week as I'd hoped.

Time to get back to it.

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Eric doesn't give you ones for Stripping? I'm shocked

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home