If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Monday, May 07, 2007

So much for being observant

One of my New Year's resolutions was to get better at communicating with loved ones far away. I started printing and mailing blog entries to my Grandmother since she doesn't have Internet access, and it was just today that I realized how big the blog has become.

I was behind, as usual, so I started copying and pasting into Word and not paying enough attention. Thank goodness I edit the format because that's when I discovered I'd copied and pasted some of March 2006 instead of 2007 into my document. I hate when I do that, but I love when I catch it before anyone else does! Perhaps I've had a bit too much caffeine just now...

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home