If you do what you have always done, you will get what you have always had.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Conversation overheard in my house, sometimes several times a day

From a corner distant from my location: "Mow!"

"What, Tess?"

A little louder: "Mow!"

"What, Tessie?"

Punctuated by the sound of charging wildebeest: "Moooowwwwww!"

How is it that a nine pound cat can get lost inside the house and make so much noise when she runs? I never knew a cat could shout before Tess moved in.

Incidentally, we sometimes have this conversation in the middle of the night. The fun never stops.

1Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Oh, yes. The lost kitty conversation. It's a family favorite.

I don't want to alarm you, but I'm beginning to think it's a sign of senility (in the cat). I noticed it more toward the end of both Magellan and Plato's lives. I hope it's just an odd coincidence.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home